Bosca Old Leather Pencil Box
I don't know about you but here at Robert Mason we still love to write. Whether it's with a good old #2 pencil or the pricy pen your were given as a gift when you graduate from this or that – this is where I know my writing instruments will be.
Bosca's Old Leather Pencil Box is one gorgeous work of art with its square construction that is wrapped in one continuous pieces of leather, has hand-beveled corners, and a dark interior lining. Old Leather by Bosca is a hand-stained Italian leather.
Bosca leather wears in, not out. To create a product that gets better with age, they start with the highest quality leather. Bosca leather is made in Italy using primarily natural vegetable tannins. Each hide is individually hand stained with a translucent pigment for a rich coloration. This process showcases the leather’s natural characteristics. Upon completion, each hide is inspected and individually signed to ensure only the best quality.
Its all in the details...
- Made in Springfield, Ohio USA
- Leather outer covering
- Soft felt bottom to protect desktop surface
- 3 1/2" x 3" x 3"
- Old Leather by Bosca is hand-stained Italian leather. It has a glossy finish and a classic look.
- Old Leather is certified Italian Vegetable Tanned leather.
- Delivered in signature Bosca packaging - perfect for gift giving.